Tuesday 19 July 2011

All the other kids with their pumped up kicks

Turns out me and blogging don't mix so well, but yet again I am putting of uni work so here goes!
This semester already seems more stressful than last and its only second week but i guess that what happens when you get closer to graduating! Excitement.

Life seems to revolve around 21st's at the moment, which I am okay with... my liver is not.


 Animal Party during Re o'week, good times


 At the moment I am loving "Somebody that I used to know" by aussie artist Gotye and fellow kiwi Kimbra. I could listen to it all of my days even though it is a wee bit sad.
Speaking of sad, Deathly Hallows P2 was incredible, it was even worth missing a night out in Dunedin haha! Neville got hot.

It is incredibly cold in my flat at the moment, and everything seems to be going moldy which is disgusting, but seems to come with the territory of living in the deep south. Bring on summertime purleease.
Wow, just realised how tired I am. I think I might start appearing on here more often, seems like it oculd be a fun time, or not, I guess we shall see
xx

1 comment: